martes, 30 de abril de 2019

Today is the day!!!


Just as I told you, here I bring you our Short-Film but before you actually see it I would like to clarify some things.

We used the free version of Filmora 9 to join the different scenes we recorded together and to edit the video. We didn't know anything about this program before, but it was quite easy to use. It provides you with a lot of options to edit backgrounds, images, and letters. As well, it has some templates and letters like titles or credits. Furthermore it allows you to add music to them not only to join and edit videos.

The only problem we have found about it, is the signature of the program that appears throughout the entire video, and quite huge I have to say.

You already know what the story is about, since in the previous post I explained it through the Storyboard.
What you do not know is how fun has been the time we have spent recording, it was new for us but we enjoyed it as kids.
The only inconvenience we had was the sheet we used as a chroma, since it moved a lot and when we wanted to overlay the backgrounds it did not looked perfectly clear, but beyond that, it has been a great experience and I am totally sure that for my future students it will be a very good experience as well.
In addition, the aim of using this video is to introduce traditional stories through another ICT tool. We think, in this way, the students will be more motivated and the topic will be more attractive form them.

Here you can see our short film:

                          Finding Lily's house


I hope you enjoyed it!! 💗  

See you in a bit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 💙😆 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...