martes, 23 de abril de 2019

Hi adventurers!

In today's post I bring you something innovative and super fun, at least for me 馃榿

Even though it is something that I had never done before and to which I was somehow reluctant, it has resulted in something wonderfully funny and fantastic!

Although we continue with the subject of science, today we inquire about the bones and muscles of our body. It is an activity created for the final assessment of the unit about the human body, more specifically the hand.





To carry out and introduce this super project I have used a new tool called Soundtrap which is a fantastic tool for creating music online. In it you can use virtual instruments to create music or to record yourself playing live music and incorporate the recording in conjunction with virtual instruments.

This great tool has collaboration options through which you can invite others to create music with you, it works in Chrome browser on any computer, iPad, Chromebook and Android tablet.....
Once your composition is finished, you can download it as an mp3 file for conserve, share, etc.

But it does not only serve to create music but to record our voices for our podcasts adding a personal touch with our own musical creations.

IF YOU CLICK ON THE LOGO YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE MAIN PAGE OF SOUNDTRAP  ↓




TO HEAR THE INTRODUCTORY PODCASTS TO THE ACTIVITY 
CLICK ON NUMBER 1 AND THEN IN NUMBER 2 




I have also created a Powerpoint presentation to help you a little bit, if you need it. You can have a look here ↓ If you press play it will be played automatically.




I have also included several photos about Soundtrap. The first one is a photo of my account, so you can see how it would appear if you want to register and the other photo shows us the podcast list that will appear when you record songs, podcasts and others.

⇊⇊⇊


⇊⇊⇊



Hope you like it!! 

&

See you in a bit!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 馃挋馃槅 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...