lunes, 1 de abril de 2019

HELLO BLOGGERS!




After the post in which I spoke about ecosystems, here I bring you a mindmap.
That can help you to refresh and even expand your knowledge about the wide range of different ecosystems. With this I will also propose you several activities in relation to the different types of ecosystems that exist and also other aspects that go with the subject, like human footprint.



The tool I have used, Bubbl.us, is fine, but it is precarious since you would have to pay in order to use the aspects and features that are in it.
To be able to place images (all of them are free licence photos) I had to link them to the specific bubble, as well as the videos (rights of the videos to whom they correspond).
I tried to put some color in the mind map to make it more attractive, using the three types of font size available and the arrows that facilitate reading the mind map.

I hope it helps!


Have fun and see you in a bit!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 💙😆 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...