viernes, 10 de mayo de 2019

Hi guys, this is almost over...




Today the post is about sharing experiences so I will expose you my favourite hobby.
I will explaining just a little bit about what I have recently discovered and why I think that being creative is important in our day to day. 
I will also show you some great examples just for you to investigate about them if you please.

I have to say that Flipgrid has seemed to me a very useful and easy-to-use tool that can connect people who want to enrich themselves intellectually through the experiences and opinions of others. It is a tool that I highly recommend due to I have spent a good time recording, although I was a little bit nervous at the begginig. 🙈😉

Here I leave the video and the reference that I left in Twitter 

to expand my message.


 





Keep on sharing your knowledge and experiences and 

SEE YOU IN A BIT!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 💙😆 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...