miércoles, 3 de abril de 2019

Hello there, how are you dioing so far?!



This is my latest post, following the line of science you have seen lately.
To continue expanding our knowledge about animals, I have decided to introduce you, in general terms ,what are cold-blooded animals and warm-blooded animals by giving you some examples of each one.

The tool that I have used this time is called PIKTOCHART, it has been a tool super easy and fun to use, it has a lot of photos, shapes, icons and different ways to work. Something to take into account is that it is free!!!

There is also a great variety of backgrounds and you can insert text wherever you want, giving you the oportunity to create your most personal style through the different fonts that are available.


If you click on the images you will see the infographics better, since the tool, Piktochart, does not let you add the embeded link directly on the blog.


Why do I love this tool? Because I love how colorful it is and how easy it is to create infographics. 
I recommend it 100%. Let your imagination free, try it and tell me about your experience!

See you in a bit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 💙😆 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...