jueves, 14 de febrero de 2019

Content Curation


CONTENT CURATION


Hello everyone!

I have chosen Pinterest because I found it really easy to use.
You can find the new board that I have created right here on the right.
It is about different activities you can develop in a 1st Primary class. I love this Pinterest tool, I have been using it seen I was a teenager beacuse you can find almost everything there:

·         BOOKS
·         CRAFTS
·         CHARTS
·         ACTIVITIES
·         TUTORIALS
·         ARTISTS

… and a long etc. It is a tool for creative people and people who want to be original.

Let free your imagination and have fun giving your lessons!!!!



Let's see if you can put it in practice and…

See you in a bit!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 💙😆 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...