martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

Hi, I´m back!

It has been a while since my last post but I have come back with double energy !!!



Today my post is specially focused on fourth graders that really are into natural science, I hope you learn and have fun with this brand new presentation and activities that I have created about ECOSYSTEMS!




Google slides is a creative tool to design presentations, it has lots of different usefull features and brand new styles, like the Album style that was the one that I chose for doing my Ecosystem Pressentation. 
I have also used Educaplay to make a WORD ROULETTE for kids to enjoy and finally evaluate their knowledge. 

                                    You can play here!





I hope you like it! :)
See you in a bit!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

My last Post!! I finally GET ON WELL with Internet 💙😆 This is the last entry related to my master degree so what you will see belo...